This is the best canister we've tested for daily use. This is the only size we sell as it holds a full bag of 250g coffee and we can get a better price buying more of the one size. We also only sell the black one because the glass one lets light in and the white one is still en-route to us (COVID Delays).
We've found you can easily go through a whole bag using 16g of coffee a day without any perceptible signs of staling by using this device. The twisting vacuum sealing process is very satisfying too.
The Atmos canister range from Fellow is the perfect way to keep your coffee beans fresher for longer, by eliminating air, moisture and odours from your beans. Atmos features an integrated vacuum pump which removes air from inside the canister, preventing oxidization and extending your coffee's shelf life by up to 50%. With various styles and sizes to choose from, there is an Atmos to suit small or large amounts of leftover beans, or any other pantry product you wish to keep fresh.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump removes air from the inside - Simply twist the lid back and forth to remove any air from the canister.
- Vacuum Lock Indicator turns green when the vacuum pump is locked, preventing oxidization and extending the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
- Easy Release Button that unlocks the canister, bringing the air pressure back to normal.
- An Airtight Silicone Seal stops air, moisture, odours, and dust from seeping in.
- Do not store ground substances, like ground coffee or flour in the Atmos. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
- Atmos is not to be cleaned in the dishwasher. For best cleaning practices, please refer to the Atmos Safety Instructions. Handwash Only